Requiem Arrows are unique forms of regular Stand Arrows, which gives the ability of Requiem to the player who finds it and uses it on themselves. You can get it by picking it from the ground (Spawns every 5 minetes with 25% chance on standard item spawn locations)
Requiem Arrow looks like standard Arrow, expect it's lower shaft is missing and it has beetle with crystal on it's arrowhead.
- Evolves Gold Experience into Gold Experience Requiem (90% chance)
- Evolves Gold Experience into Gold Experience; Golden Wind (10% chance)
- Evolves Toxic Gold Experience into Toxic Gold Experience Requiem
- Evolves Volcanic Gold Experience into Volcanic Gold Experience Requiem
- Requiem Arrow spawns every 5 minutes with 25% chance.
- Requiem Arrow have it's other, rarer version - True Requiem Arrow, which is used to evolve King Crimson into King Crimson Requiem.
- Requiem Arrow is an item featured in part 5 of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - it tells story of lv. 99 mafia boss racing for it against edgy teen team, because the one who will posses it, will gain supreme power. Guess who won.